Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Recalling my vow to 'live life to the fullest' mumbo-jumbo, I said yes.




I dig out this weird little things from my brain when I'm feeling so indifferent. I have so many things bottled up in my mind and my heart, but I haven't let it all out. So I end up talking to myself. It's so difficult to put everything into words. Speechless. Here, I'm trying my best to put all of it into characters since my verbal transmission failed miserably. Sorry I don't have brilliant words to impress you. But I really need you to comfort me when I'm feeling so uncomfortable with the situation that I've created. There are times like this where you are caught in the middle. Like cheeses in a sandwich. When you are promised one thing to something, someone, somewhere; but you have to break it cause you stupidly forgot about the prior promise to another. I knew someday I won't be able to see you again because I have to let you go.

No comments: