I might be seen as a father with failure in everyone eyes, for a husband and father like me trying to bring as much joy and happiness to my family is seen as nothing at all. I’ve tried my very best to make everyone happy, my family, my work, my friends at the expanse of my own happiness. Sometimes I just smiles to cover up the pain and sorrow, sometimes I laugh to cover up my sadness but whether I smile or laugh, I can never really hide what I really feel inside.
I LOVE YOU ALL…… I am okay…. and I hope everyone at home is fine too. Let me regain my own confidence; consume all the pain, before I can say anything. Don’t worry about me, I can manage myself….. Your mom is still my wife, and all of you are still my beloved children. I will be back soon for all of you……….. Love you all………. I am so sorry for all the confusion and inconveniences caused.
- AlFatihah to arwah Daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment